Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why does Sean Hannity call Obama "Barack Appollo Obama?"?

I don't really understand it.





Yes yes, I realize he's extremely right-winged and sometimes I can't even listen to him because he gets so ridiculous. I'm asking one question, and if you know the answer that's great. If not, don't answer. Thanks!|||Rachel, I enjoyed one of your other answers. it was fun ,





I like Hannity..and have not seen the silly side..maybe you watch him more often.





The Apollo was apparently from the styrofoam Greek columns..and maybe from Obama's doing his own seal..and being called the messiah,..





I've never noticed hannity calling Barack, "apollo"..I


ll have to pay more attention.





You get a star.














|||Because of the setting for the democratic convention, with the Greek columns and all.


It made the backdrop look like Mount Olympus, and Apollo is the sun god of Greek mythology. Calling him Apollo was a play on the "worship" of Obama by his supporters.





I'm not saying it's the right thing for him to do; I'm just explaining why he said it.





"[Hannity] brought his sarcasm and humor in an opening attack on Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, James Carville, Paul Begala, and liberals in general that fired up the crowd. He belittled Obama’s pretenses of secular messianism and called him Barack “Apollo” Obama, a reference to the Greek facade of his acceptance speech."


http://themoderatevoice.com/media/tv-new…|||I don't know, but if that other answer is correct I am amazed that somehow Hannity has made me lose even more respect for him. And Rocky lost in the first movie so it would actually be kind of stupid.|||Hannity thinks he being clever by saying Obama s like Apollo Creed in the Rocky movies.





Clever? No


Funny? No


Racist and juvenile? Yes





|||I am guessing he is referring to Appollo Creed of the Rocky movies, a black boxer who beats Rocky... the old washed up white guy.|||Because he believes that White "Rambo" "Rocky" McCain can beat him.|||Who is Sean Hannity? You mean the guy from FAUX News?|||Because of his DNC speech in front of what looked like Greek columns and that most of his followers see him as a god.|||cause he is racist of course|||i dont know the answer but guess what, im answering anyways. lol





the guy is a JOKE point blank...

No comments:

Post a Comment