Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best name for a Teddy bear hamster?

I don't if I should call it


Winnie


Appollo


Zeus


Potato


Charles


Buba


Ninja|||I like naming hamsters by their color and personalities.

I named my hamster Belle. As soon as I got her, me and my friend both thought of the name almost at the same time. It just seems to suit her sweet personality.



If you update your question with the color and personality (a picture would be lovely :D) then I'll be happy to answer! :)



Out of the ones you listed, I like Winnie, Appollo, Zeus, and Charles|||Cookie Dough, Chunky, Chip, Melon, Baby-cakes, Fluffy, Charms, Frosting or Hershey. Hope this helps!|||Buba definitely !


It sounds cute and catchy|||Charles|||Potato LOL :D|||Ninja. Way cool;D|||I like Ninja|||Nibbles?

No comments:

Post a Comment