Saturday, November 19, 2011

Looking Back At Earth......How would you feel?

I watched a show today on Appollo 11. How do you think you would feel if you made the - Giant Step for Mankind - that Neil Armstrong did?|||I remember watching the first moon landing live as a child and I can remember the excitement. I also felt that the whole world had a bright and wonderful future ahead. I hope the world experiences another moment like that!|||i would like to find out.but i would probably be amazed at the sight of it.|||Well first. I would have to tell Toto " We're not in Kansas anymore ".


Then I would be clicking my red sequined shoes saying " There's no place like home, there's no place like home...."|||I dont know. Drunk maybe?|||I would feel bad as the trip never happened and it was all taped in New Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment