Saturday, November 19, 2011

What if jim_darwinism became the first a-theocracy. What would be your role.?

Would you be the scientist trying to find new cures for diseases or trying to build machines that could take us to the stars and fathest reaches of the galaxy?





Would you be the teacher, explaining the mythologies of zues, jesus, or appollo?





Would you be the banker, the lender or the borrower be





would you be the farmer, the baker, the candlestick maker|||I will be the temple's scarlet woman. Big sacrifice I know but I do it in the name of my faith and for the love of my fellow jim_darwinites.





@ weemaryanne.... Yes of course, but you do understand that as my understudy it will be me who gets first pick of those needing initiation. Don't worry I'll save you a few good ones.|||lol Paris Hilton is a skankbag

Report Abuse


|||i would be THE retired... any other choices??


no, jk. i would be the... person trying to build machines that could take us to the stars and the farthest reaches of the galaxy. i would be succesful. what is jim darwinism and what is a-theocracy? blah!|||I would be a criticizer, an anti-Jim_Darwinism.|||Executioner!


Nothing that silly should sally forth!|||You live in a fantasy world of lies %26amp; deception. I feel sorry for your dark hopeless life because you don't want Truth!|||I would be the revolutionary, fighting to overthrow the close-mindedness of the A-Theocracy and to bring back to the people the right to believe in whatever faith they want to believe.





There is no proof that God exists, and there is no proof that he doesn't exist either. There's no way for us to know this for sure.


An "Atheocracy" would be as stupid, bigoted and close-minded as any other form of religious government.





Is the concept of secularism so hard to get? Religious beliefs (or the lack of them) should not interfere with political, economic or scientific affairs!|||Teacher sounds good; I already know all the stories. And I could research and write the first-ever history textbook for our schools: "Jim Darwin: The Monkey-Man Who Started It All."|||First I'd like to be on the panel finding something non-religious to scream during orgasm. Oh My ***** I'd be one of the team filling in the asterisks.





Then I'd like to work on establishing enclosed ecosystems to provide Oxygen and food to humans in space. How many cubic meters of plants and animals are required to support one human.|||Whooo hoo we have a scarlet woman already, suits me fine ;-)





Oh you need a geologist for those far flung missions, i'll find new energy resources on distant planets for us to use so we can travel even further into the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment