Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the latest CD you bought?

From the time this question was posted, what is your newest CD? My newest is Coheed and Cambria - Good Appollo I'm Burning Star IV: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness. I love their songs Welcome Home and Ten Speed (of God's Blood and Burial).|||I just bought The Mars Volta The Bedlam in Goliath recently great album I recommend it since you Coheed and Cambria.|||ralph trasvent 1994 album from new edition


desnity child desnity fulfilled


jason weaver 1995 album love ambition.


r%26amp; b music.|||Just picked up The Fratellis, Costello Music, it's fantastic! I am getting The Kooks new one next. (I love Coheed and Cambria btw, their older stuff better than their new though)|||Boz Skaggs ~ Silk Degrees (I *needed* it on CD) :-)|||Goldfrapp ~ "Seventh Tree"





Ordered it Monday afternoon, it arrived Tuesday morning, and it is excellent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment