Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Who believes in this hoax? (Appollo Hoax)?

You can read alot about it here: http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapoll鈥?/a>





*Pay clostest attention to the 33 facts at the end of the page.





Tell me everything you think about this if you want to recieve a best answer. I am hoping to get alot of info. I never believed in this hoax until I saw this page, but I am still sceptical. Please be very thorough. If you want to email me, my email address is ScubaSteve2393@comcast.net. Any nonsence or yes/ no answers will be voted bad. Thank you very much!|||I had a DVD of a hour long documentary about the Apollo Conspiracy Theory. I think you can even find it on Google Videos. Overall, I just take all these facts as an interesting collection of facts, but believe man went to moon for sure. For every point raised by one party, there is a counter point from the other side. For example, http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>





About the documentary I mentioned, I took this DVD with me to my uncle place and played it in front of his children. Did I mention my uncle works in NASA. And boy, was that a scene to see. It was quite angry when his children started asking him questions about the US government faking it.|||I couldn't open the RAM files so I can't conclude anything, BUT it is very intriguing. I may have to look into this some more.|||I've actually watched a couple of different conspiracy theory shows on this and don't believe that it happened on the moon. the fact that in the background of scenes that supposedly took place at different locations on the moon, the background is remarkably the same? Odd to me. I haven't believed they landed for about 10 years. Also the fact that the original suits couldn't have held up and protected the astronauts against the radiation that they would have come in contact with during their flight and landing on the moon is another question. Also the fact that we haven't been back to the moon since? Why not? Japan is actually planning a trip to the moon in the next couple of years. Wonder what they will find?

No comments:

Post a Comment