Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is religion invented by humans to keep the status quo in power and the lower classes in fear?

it could have been planned that way for millenia





and if so - what consequence does that have with suicide? calling it sin thereby merely a way to keep up the workforce?





I also suspect there's an intelligent species living under the oceans getting their IR and UV from the earth's molten core as we do the sun - and that "ET" spaceships are actually from the lower areas of the earth and under the ocean - a dense race living in heavy water as we do air - possible? could explain the ocean phenomena like bermuda triangle as well as "UFO"s the equivalent of our outerterrestrial Appollo missions


I wonder what 'gods' the subterrestrials named their earth missions after


- all one|||Organized religion does have that effect but that doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. One of the great problems of religion is when an individual develops a deep and personal connection to God, which is a good thing, but they then feel that they need to push that connection onto somebody else, which isn't so good. It's the organization of religion that creates problems, not religion in and of itself.





"Those who doubt God's existence are usually those who have had everything handed to them their whole lives. Those who do develop a deep and personal relationship are usually those who have gone through a soul wrenching ordeal and prayed with their whole essence."





The previous paragraph is an example of organized religion. It first seperates people into two groups, those who believe in the paragraph and those who don't. The paragraph is also designed to make the reader either, feel good about themselves because they do believe it, or feel less of a person because they don't. It influences the reader to fall into one of two groups. That is the danger of organized religion, by creating groups and subgroups, it automatically assumes that those who don't fall into a particular group are of less value.|||Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||Yes.


Also...To place reason on things that "just happen"


People can't believe that things just happen.


UFO's...Never seen one, but I won't deny the STRONG possibilities.|||All power structures are designed to maintain the power of those who have it.


Just as bigotry beliefs and practices such as racism, imperialism, and fascism.|||Well, what I think is religion is so different to science, that actually I consider it like an option for other people except me of course.





I am science man, so I prefer to talk with scientific terms, and prove and show how things work, or talk about real things o theories, but If we talk about religion, I will say that it started as something mankind needed. I am not saying that's something important, I am just saying that many people need to believe in something, and yes, that is something that started so many centuries ago.





Let's think about the most common questions, like what are we doing here, who we are, and where are we going ?... I think that religions or the need to believe in something like God started from that moment. Eventhough I don't have a religion, I respect all of them, but I almost always disagree with most of them, because as I told you I am science man, I am studying science, an the way I think, and the way I understand things is very different to religions.





If you talk about UFO'S, let me tell you that there is no little prove of that, of course many people like to read science fiction or like to believe that there are aliens coming to earth or maybe selling their technology to americans, but that's something unreal. I do think that there are big chances to find life out there in the space, maybe in our solar system, like in Europe ( Jupiter's Moon), but I disagree when people start to think that intelligent life is so easy to find. Intelligence is part of a long evolution, and we need to know that to find life and to find maybe kind of intelligent life, the conditions of " x" planet must be practically equal to Earth隆s conditions, talking about, ozone, atmosphere, a start like the sun ( G2V), etc. And if there is an intelligent civilization out there, how easy you think is to travel around the galaxy ?. This is not star wars, we are talking about light years, many light years, long distances, and a long time. So. let's start thinking about that.|||No, I think that it is more likely that humans invented religion to keep from fearing death and to justify their aberrant behavior. According to some religions, it's okay to sin as long as you confess your sins and are remorseful. This makes us feel less guilty for doing harm to our fellow humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment