Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What film should I rent???

Is there a new good movie out??





Old or new what should I rent.


(Try to guest what kind of I would movie I like)





I like :


The Sixth Sense


Terminator 2


Appollo 13


Beautiful Mind


Titanic|||I just rented... Bridge to Tarabithia,and I gotta say, that movie "messed me up" I didn't expect it to end that way.. Also "The last king of Scotland" was also good. Apocolyto was also interesting|||pans labyrinth or apocalypto are both amazing movies.|||The Ultimate Gift starring James Garner and Abigail Breslin was excellent.





Or you could go for a classic and watch Casablanca. "Here's lookin at you kid"|||300


Zodiac (SO GOOD!!)


The Prestige


The Illusonist|||Recently I watched "Cashback" and I totally loved it...watched it several times...u may want to give it a try...|||Try:





"Road to Perdition" (Drama - 30's Gangsters era) with Tom Hanks, Paul Newman, Daniel Craig.


"FlyBoys" (Drama - WWI) with James Franco, Martin Henderson.


"The Illusionist" (Drama - Late 1800's Magicians) with Edward Norton, Paul Giamatti, Jessica Biel.





Since you're an action-Drama lover try the ones above, good luck!!!!.|||Try "Signs" if you haven't seen it yet.|||Limelight. If you can find it.|||Memento. 300.|||Here are some great movies:





300


What Dreams May Come


Queen of the Damned


Resident Evil


Ghost Ship


12 Monkeys


Armageddon


Final Cut|||the village or lady in the water are great

No comments:

Post a Comment