Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Really important please help!!! (For peole who are good with song meanings)?

Okay, i have to do this again, cuz panic! didnt hav a meaning that anyone could figure out=/ with 5 more songs... please tell me what the songs mean, and any figurative language(Alliteration, Personification, Metaphor etc.) in the song. This is REALLY important, and if you help me THANK YOU!!!! Okay the songs are:





Give It Up by Midtown


Street Fight by Hedley


Its Amateur Night At The Appollo Creed by Cobra Starship


House Of Wolves by My Chemical Romance


Take What You Take by Lily Allen





If you cant find the meaning/figurative language in any of these and you know of a different song by these ppl or by someone else you KNOW i would like, and it has lots of figurative language and a MEANING please tell me, it'd me much apreciated!! THANK YOU|||Lily Allen "Take What You Take"-


this song is kinda straight to the point. The chorus simply screams, "do whatever you want, just be true to yourself!"





But the part "what the **** do you know" has an angry feel to it - it's like the parents are trying to give her advice, they think they're wiser than her and that she doesn't know a lot of stuff in life coz she's still young. It's an angry way of saying "what? you don't need to tell me what I should do! I already know what you're talking about!"





MCR "House of Wolves" -


I think it's about sleeping with groupies. I mean, yeah, he claims not to do it, but uh, the chances that it's NEVER happened are slim at best. It sounds like a guilty sort of "so? sue me". But that's just my take on it.





Hedley "Street Fight"-


this song is about being on tv (jakes time on canadian idol) and how ppl around him thought that he was better then them,,,,,, i think that this is just his way to be like hey look i was sacred








I dont know the other songs, sorry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment