Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help quick!!!?

OK my daddy just got me a brand new teacup maltese and I don't know what to name him. I wanted 2 get a girl but my daddy got a boy so I guess I'm stuck with him now but whatever he's tiny so he's cute. Here are 3 of my favorites but you can suggest some 2.


Jonas


Mr. Bunbleboo


Prince Appollo|||Here are a few of my favorites... I don't know you or what you like, so I maybe way off!


-I like Apollo


- Clayton


- Tyson (Tyrel) Ty for short


- Jordan


- Tucker


- Tory


- Toby


- Rory


- Austin


- Ryan


- Riley


- Morgan


- Jamen (Jam n) (hey, it's different)


- Mason


- Ethan


- Colin


- Rusty


- Danny





Those are some of my top guys names that I like. I don't know if you are leaning towards 'fluffier' but they are names that not everyone has for their dogs... I think that they are a unique dog and should be named at such. Hope that helps!|||Aww. I love teacup malteses. You are so lucky. What a great daddy you have. I have one when I was growing up for almost 14 years. I had a little girl named Brandy. Jonas is okay but your puppy should have a name that isn't more than two syllables so that it doesn't confuse the puppy when you call it. Just Prince would be cute. Pick a name based on his size or personality. Pick a name you really like because he will be with you for a long time. By the way, I have a boy dog now and I prefer the boys. As much as I loved my teacup, the girls are very high strung.|||I like Prince Appollo!





Tyson - Big name for a small dog


Cash Money (Cash for short) - For the P.I.M.P dawg :)


Ace


Storm





Theres a few... Hope I helped a lil bit! Have a good day and enjoy your new puppy!|||awww ! adorable , for a boy i'd suggest





kaiser


chocolate


caramel


frosty


flurry


ruffles


razzle


scruffy


aztec


garnet


cherokee


dakota


crystal


cujo


appolo


nepolion





those are all adorable names for little yorkies i really hope i helped you !!! good luck !|||Jordan, Nicki, Kalvin, Mr. Bigglesworth, or Oscar. Those are my favorites, but if u like the coochie coo type then I would go with fluffer, fluffy, or giggley, giggle or giggy.lol, just my opinion|||Max Maggie


Jake Molly


Buddy Lady


Bailey Sadie


Sam Lucy


Rocky Daisy


Buster Ginger


Casey Abby


Cody Sasha


Duke Sandy


Charlie Dakota


Jack Katie


Harley Annie


Rusty Chelsea


Toby Princess


Murphy Missy


Shelby Sophie


Sparky Bo


Barney Coco


Winston

















I like them all im sure they will fit his personality!|||You are "stuck with a dog"


Are you kidding?!





Jesus. If I was ever handed a dog, I'd be happy, no matter how big or little or gender it was.





Let the thumbsdown rolllll in ^___^|||These are some websites with some good names





http://www.dogs-central.com/dogs-puppies鈥?/a>





Hope it helps =]|||You should name him applebear and how cute is that! I want a silky maktises he looks really close to the one you have but smaller. I love little dogs like that!|||Mister Duchovny.


John Rambo


Chuck Norris.





Then everyone would fear your dog. Cause anything to do with chuck norris or john rambo is not a good thing to mess with.|||I like Jonas.








Just so you know there is no such thing as a teacup Maltese. It is just a Maltese|||Mr. Bunbleboo SUPER CUTE!!|||Prince appollo


Boo|||buckaboo


edward





I do like Jonas and Prince Appollo|||skyler, ringo star,|||My dogs name is Dutch... I think that a cute name for you would be Maxwell... Super cute for dogs. You could always go for something really butch like Axel ha ha since he is so tiny that would be funny!|||flurry, frosty, brian|||Jonas





My youngest dog is called Jacob (shortened to JJ)|||Zeus is my dogs name, i had another dog called gizmo.|||I like prince appollo thats so cute.|||Marmaduke..or Cujo!|||Rudy|||Mr. Muffins|||Rosco Turnbuckle|||Eric|||How about Baxter, Jax, Buster or Winchester?|||ummm how about.........hmm idk appollo i guess|||I like luke or maybe killer.|||um interesting names but i say like


pepper


jake


or something|||frosty is kinda corny but cute.....what about like ityy bitty or something.... tiny?|||i like jonas for the ones u picked out..








my all time fav's are smple names tho


dont be so paris hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment